White Leaf Provisions Organic Biodynamic Baby Food - 12 Pouches each of Mango, Carrot, Banana & Pear and Carrot, Sweet Potato & Pea, 3.17 oz
Brand: White Leaf Provisions
- WHY BIODYNAMIC: In additional to being organic, biodynamic foods are farmed with sustainable practices like crop rotation and natural composting. Not only does your little one get all the goodness the earth can provide, but you ensure the earth can keep providing for years to come.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: White Leaf Provisions is producing healthy, pure food that is farmed in a way that helps to heal the earth, so that our children will inherit a better planet for tomorrow.
- RESPECTING NATURE: The backbone of biodynamic farming is nutrient-rich soil in which to grow nutrient-rich produce. This is achieved by using crop rotation and growing cover crops (crops grown specifically to add nutrients to the soil) and natural compost. Biodynamic farms require a biodiversity set-aside to attract beneficial insects and animals that prey on crop-damaging pests. Wetlands, grasslands, and forests are all are considered an integral part of the farm's life.
- REVERSING CLIMATE CHANGE: By using organic fertilizer, no-tillage, crop rotation, and composting soil, Biodynamic farming practices take an environmentally friendly approach that can recover from degradation and actually reverse the process of global warming. These practices take CO2 out of the air and instead absorb it.
- CYCLE BACK: White Leaf Provisions has partnered up with TerraCycle to recycle our baby food pouches to prevent them from entering landfills. Visit the White Leaf Provisions website to learn more about this program.
Publisher: White Leaf Provisions
Details: My husband Keith and I founded White Leaf Provisions in February of 2016, following the birth of our son, Keegan. Both as concerned parents and conscious consumers looking for the purest options for our family, we quickly became aware of a lack of truly pure and organic foods that were simple in their design and taste and farmed in an eco minded way.
With the increasing amount of unanswered questions regarding our current food products and farming methods, we began speaking with more parents and realized that we werent the only ones looking for healthier, more sustainable options. Products that care as much about the way in which they are farmed as the taste and purity of the final product.
We became so inspired to solve these challenges and help others too, that it moved us into action.
At White Leaf Provisions, our passion is purity and transparency.
Keith, a native of Ireland, is a classically French-trained chef. He grew up in a small village in Ireland where locally farmed and sourced food was the basis for every meal. This mindset has shaped Keiths career and passion for pure foods foods that are minimally processed, with flavor being directed by seasons, not additives.
Today, we hope to make the concept of mindful, sustainable living more prevalent in America. We want to show the benefits of Biodynamic agriculture and that working with nature can bring about the purest foods while also healing the earth.
White Leaf is certified by Demeter USA, the International seal of approval for Biodynamic farming practices and products. We proudly use proceeds from these products to sponsor the next generation of sustainable farmers and farm-to-school gardening and educational programs in North America.
Were excited to share our own experiences and what weve learned to make mindful living less overwhelming and more attainable for you.